Over 25 years experience in the retail property market, with responsibility for managing and adding value to an asset portfolio worth over €500 million across Ireland.
- Lead asset manager in respect of Sigma’s entire portfolio of retail assets with primary responsibility for delivering agreed strategy and identifying new acquisition opportunities.
- Collaboration and negotiation with a wide range of third party service providers and retailers in respect of all aspects of retail asset management and transaction advice including lease restructuring, lettings, disposals, acquisitions and refurbishment.
- Regular reporting to our capital and funding partners at board level.
- Strategic role in the acquisition and disposal of portfolio and individual retail assets throughout Ireland.
- Previously, NAMA’s Senior Retail Property Advisor and Co – Founder and Director of Retail Property in Bannon.
- Extensive refinancing experience with portfolio of shopping centres, retail warehousing refinanced during Covid 19. Coordination of anchor negotiations with Harvey Norman, Penneys, Movies At Tallaght
Qualifications and Memberships
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors.
- Insolvency Diploma, Chartered Accountants Ireland.