12 years experience in the commercial property market, primarily focusing on Irish retail assets.
Key capital partners and clients including Oaktree Capital, Avenue Capital Group, AIB, Cardinal Capital, Davy, along with various international and domestic investors.
- Oversaw transition of anchor tenants Debenhams to Penneys including significant landlord works, legal documents with tenants & receivers
- Formulation of asset business plans, cash flows and IRR models having regard to specific client requirements and asset dynamics.
- Acquisition due diligence and disposal of assets in line with agreed business plan objectives.
- Ongoing asset management in line with agreed asset business plan including appointment and management of professional team, lease restructuring, lettings, planning applications/master planning, asset refurbishment, development oversight.
- Monitoring asset performance and implementing enhancement strategies through various initiatives including scheme positioning, marketing and events.
- Regular reporting to our capital and funding partners at board level.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors of Ireland.